Friday 6 May 2011

How i made part of my Poster. (How i made the eye part)

When making my poster i have used Photoshop.


First i cuted around just the eye ball, as i wanted this part to be in colour.


I then selected Hue and Saturation, as i wanted the outside part of the eye to be black and white.


I then changed the saturation right down to -100.


I then included a background image which was of a book, as i wanted some sort of texture. i chnaged the brightness of the outside eye, to -68 and the contrast to -44. i found that this worked well.



I then selected the Brightness and contrast selection as i wanted the inside eye part to stand out. I changed the Brightness to -49 and the contrast to -41



After that, I used the blur tool to blur the appropriate parts, which gave it more depth.



I then changed the brightness to -2 and the contrast to +31 of the background image.



I then used the burn and dodge tool to blend the outside of the eye with the background image. I did not want a harsh line to be shown between the eye and the background image.



2nd attempt of burning and dodging.



3rd attempt of burning and dodging.



This image is to be used for the inside part of the eye (the brown part) i have used a scale option to resize Chirag, as the orinal photo was too big.



2nd attempt


3rd attempt


I then c hnaged the image to a Fish eye lense effect, as this would suit to go into the eye the best.



To make the eye look like its from a horror film, i added red vains to the white part of the eye. i used sifferent sized brushes to get different effect and so it looked realistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment