Friday 22 April 2011

Rating

I have created rating to go onto my poster and my group members posters.


Here is the finished product.


I then changed the colour of the shadow to black and changed the to 44. I also changed the opacity setting to 75% as i did not want the shadow to be completely black.



After that was done i then wanted to create a shadow effect on the numbers 15. I right clied on the number layer and selected .



I then used a text option and wrote 15. I then changed the size of the letters and the spacing from each other.



Here i have right cliked on the layer that has the circle cut out, which is at the bottom right corner, and i have selected layer style. i then used a glow effect to make the red outline thicker. i used a szie of about -13.



I then used a circle shape which i got from the panel on the left, and created the size of the circle i wanted it to be.



I then made loads of copies so that i could use a circle shape to cut into it .



First I have wrote out the groups initails DDFM (Diana, Daniel, Farhana and Manpreet) i then chose a different colour for the two D's and another colour for the FM

No comments:

Post a Comment